Today we offer another guest favorite recipe from the kitchen at Sanoviv.
It is easy to prepare and deliciously healthy. Please enjoy.
– Sanoviv Kitchen Recipes –
Wild white fish medallion with zucchini tagliatelle and avocado puree
• 4 wild white fish fillets
• 1 ½ medium lemon
• 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
• 1 Tbsp tamari
• 2 medium zucchini (ribboned with a peeler)
• ½ chopped medium onion
• 1 chopped shallot
• 1 avocado
• 1Tsp olive oil
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Marinate the fish fillets in the juice of 1 lemon, parsley, tamari for 20 minutes. (salt and pepper optional)
2. Cut the fish in half (along) and roll over one another to form the medallions; then tie with kitchen string.
3. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 13 to 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, mash the avocado with the juice of ½ lemon and salt.
5. Sautee the shallot and onion until soft, then add the zucchini and salt to taste.
6. Garnish with sautéed red bell pepper julienne if you like.
Nutrient Information for one serving
Total Calories 217
Protein 24 g
Fat 10 g
Carbohydrate 10 g
Fiber 4 g