Advanced Treatment for
Lyme Disease & Co-Infections Program
Lyme disease and other chronic infectious diseases affect millions of people with numbers increasing every day. At Sanoviv, our team of medical professionals will work to get to the root cause of your health issues and heal you from the inside out. We take a whole-body approach to your wellness. We offer many complementary treatments, under one roof, so you’re not having to chase doctors from one place to another. From nutritious, prepared meals, to advanced alternative treatments, you will be taken care of at Sanoviv, so the only thing you’ll have to worry about is feeling better. We recommend that you bring a companion with you, to support your healing on this program.
The core feature of our Lyme Disease Treatment Program is Whole-Body Hyperthermia. Bringing the core body temperature to the therapeutic level helps break down biofilms, destroy the bacteria with heat, stimulate detox, and re-engage the immune system. This therapy is supported by complementary therapies — all designed to eliminate the infection so your body can finally heal.
This comprehensive in-patient treatment program has helped many Lyme patients to get back on the path to healing after struggling with this disease for many years.
Customized Program May Include:
- Whole Body Hyperthermia with Sedation (2 sessions)
- Ultrasound (breast, abdominal, pelvis)
- Chest X-ray (if indicated by doctor)
- Medical Consultations (daily on weekdays)
- Nutrition Assessment and Consultation
- Chiropractor Assessment and Follow Up
- Fitness Assessment and Follow Up
- Psychology Consultation and Individual Sessions
- Dental Evaluation & Explanation with Panarex X-ray
- Subclavian Catheter Placement (if indicated by doctor)
- Ozone Therapy with Ultraviolet Blood Irradiation
- Hyperbaric Oxygen
- IV Superimmune Therapy with Glutathione Push
- IV Antibiotics (if indicated by doctor)
- IV High-Dose Nutrition
- IV Artesunate
- Colon Hydrotherapy (under age 65 only)
- Bioenergetic therapies
- Max Pulse (HRV & Vessel Health)
- Bio-impedence analysis
- Daily Meditations and Energy Medicine
- Food Preparation & Juicing Classes
- Fitness Classes
- Lectures (nutrition, detox, breathing, etc.)
- 2 Weeks Accommodations, Oceanfront Room
- All Meals (whole food, gluten-free, dairy-free)
Laboratory Tests May Include:
- Complete Blood Count
- Blood Chemistry (SMAC 30)
- Thyroid Panel
- C-Reactive Protein (included with SMAC)
- Antiperoxidase Antibodies
- Blood Typing
- Stool Analysis
- Vitamin D Test (25 hydroxy)
- Adrenal Stress Profile
- Sedimentation Rate
- Antinuclear Antibodies
- CD57 Count
- Lyme Testing (if indicated by your doctor following treatment)
Spa Treatments may include:
- Swedish Massage- It consists of long, smooth strokes and kneading, rolling, and tapping motions to promote circulation, relaxation, and detoxification.
- Lymphatic Massage- A light form of bodywork that encourages healing by stimulating the lymphatic system.
- Reflexology Massage- Focuses on pressure points located in the hands and feet that are believed to correspond to specific organs, muscles, and other systems.
- Therapeutic Massage- A form of bodywork that helps alleviate pain and tension by manually manipulating the soft tissues.
- Matrix Regeneration Therapy with Parafango – A non-toxic treatment that involves wrapping the area in layers of wet warmth. This effectively unblocks your body’s lymphatic system safely – restoring balance in areas where toxins have been trapped.
Every individual’s experience is unique. By customizing treatment plans, your doctor will assess which strategies may work best for you, and tailor the program to your unique needs to enhance the recovery process. Our personalized approach to treatment helps you give yourself the best chance at feeling better in a shorter amount of time.
We practice individualized medicine in a Functional Medicine model, you can find more about the most common health issues that we treat at Sanoviv here.
Contact a Health Advisor
If you feel that your specific health issue or area of interest does not fit into any of these areas, please contact us to speak with a friendly admissions person. They will be happy to answer your questions and provide information.
Therapies & Classes
At Sanoviv, we are pleased to offer an extensive array of proven therapies from around the world, from therapies, detoxification treatments, nutrition lectures, fitness classes and more.