Step by Step to becoming a Guest
1. Contact one of our friendly admissions coordinators by calling 1-800-Sanoviv or filling out a contact form on our website.
2. Discuss with your admission coordinator your health concerns and gather information about programs offered.
3. Fill out a brief Medical History Form to give our doctors information about your history and condition.
4. If you are unsure of the program that is best for you, or your condition requires approval by a Sanoviv doctor, your admissions coordinator will arrange for a medical phone consultation with our admission doctor. The doctor will explain possible treatment options to help you determine what program is best for you.
5. Once you have been approved for admissions, and a program has been decided upon, your coordinator will send you a copy of the program and the cost.
6. When you are ready to book, your coordinator will need a date, some personal information and a credit card on which to charge your program cost (wire transfers are also welcome). If your arrival is more than 4 weeks away, $500 deposit is require to hold your reservation. This deposit is not refundable, but it is fully transferable. If you need to change the date of your reservation, there is no change fee. All balances are due 30 days before arrival.
7. Arrange for your travel tickets from your hometown to San Diego California U.S.A. and notify your admission coordinator of your arrival and departure information. Please try to arrive between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. (Departures should be booked to depart after 12:00 noon on your last day.)
8. Sanoviv drivers will pick you up at various locations within the San Diego area, including the San Diego Airport, Amtrak Station, or selected hotels in San Diego. Ask your admissions coordinator for a list of hotels which qualify for pickup.
9. You will cross the border and enjoy a scenic 1-hour drive to Sanoviv Medical Institute.
Prior to your visit, a Sanoviv representative will:
1. Send you a packet with forms to fill out and return confirming payment information,
Passport information, and travel information. Those on a medical program will also need to fill
out a detailed medical form.
2. Remind you to bring your passport.
3. Send you a confirmation of your reservation.
Our experienced admission coordinators will make your visit to Sanoviv easy!