Become a Guest
Step by Step to become a Guest
- Contact one of our friendly admissions coordinators by calling 1-800-Sanoviv or filling out a contact form on our website.
- Discuss with your admission coordinator your health concerns and gather information about programs offered.
- Fill out a brief Medical History Form to give our doctors information about your history and condition.
- If you are unsure of the program that is best for you, or your condition requires approval by a Sanoviv doctor, your admissions coordinator will arrange for a medical phone consultation with our admission doctor. The doctor will explain possible treatment options to help you determine what program is best for you.
- Once you have been approved for admissions, and a program has been decided upon, your coordinator will send you a copy of the program and the cost.
- When you are ready to book, your coordinator will need a date, some personal information and a credit card on which to charge your program cost (wire transfers are also welcome). If your arrival is more than 4 weeks away, a $500 deposit is require to hold your reservation. This deposit is not refundable, but it is fully transferable. If you need to change the date of your reservation, there is no change fee. All balances are due 30 days before arrival.
- Arrange for your travel tickets from your hometown to San Diego California U.S.A. and notify your admission coordinator of your arrival and departure information. Please try to arrive between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm. (Departures should be booked to depart after 12:00 noon on your last day.)
- Sanoviv drivers will pick you up at various locations within the San Diego area, including the San Diego Airport, Amtrak Station, or selected hotels in San Diego. Ask your admissions coordinator for a list of hotels which qualify for pickup.
- You will cross the border and enjoy a scenic 1-hour drive to Sanoviv Medical Institute.
What should I pack for my trip?
- Passport and photo ID. (If traveling from a country outside North America, you must also have a valid visa allowing you to travel to Mexico, USA, or Canada.)
- Bathing suit
- Corrective glasses or contact lenses
- Street clothes for your arrival and departure. Sanoviv will be providing with natural-fiber, comfortable clothing for you to wear during your stay. This clothing will be laundered daily.
- Prescribed Medications & Nutritionals you are currently using, enough for the duration of your stay. (Must be in original containers.)
- Shoes for exercise or walking
- U.S Currency or credit cards for incidentals or store charges
Suggested optional Items
- Chap stick
- Personal comfort Items-photos, etc.
- Personal razor
- Plastic hair aclips, headbands, etc.
- Facial lotions
- Reading material
- Shaving cream
- Natural sun tan lotion
- Natural body lotion
- Note pad
Items to Leave Home
- Cosmetics and perfume
- Mobile phone (not permitted in any public areas at Sanoviv, but may be used in private rooms if desired)
- Lap-top, iPod, or personal electronic devices. (This is your time to unplug, focus on healing, and reduce electromagnetic exposure. If you need to use a computer or Skype a family member, there is a computer room available for that purpose)
- Work (This is your time to relax and heal, not be stressed by work)
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted at Sanoviv
- Extra luggage. (You are limited to one suitcase and one personal item on the Sanoviv shuttle.)
Prior to your visit
A Sanoviv representative will:
- Send you a packet with forms to fill out and return confirming payment information, Passport information, and travel information. Those on a medical program will also need to fill out a detailed medical form.
- Remind you to bring your passport.
- Send you a confirmation of your reservation.
Our experienced admission coordinators will make your visit to Sanoviv easy!
If you are traveling by air, please print the following instructions ( click here) and take them with you as you travel. They will help you to identify the pick-up locations and provide additional information to make your pick-up process smooth and stress-free.
Please be advised that our shuttle will try to be as punctual as possible and meet you at the pick-up location. If there is an emergency or you cannot find our driver, please call 801-954-7600 for assistance. The shuttle may be picking up others near your arrival time, so you may need to wait for other guests who will be taking the same shuttle. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
- To provide a restful healing environment, Sanoviv is strictly for our program guests and their companions. We do allow visitors with prior arrangements. Visiting is encouraged on Sunday, which is a quiet day at Sanoviv.
- Sanoviv offers a guest companion program for the purpose of assisting the guest registered in a medical program, either physically or emotionally. The companion rate is $100.00 per day.
- Companions must be 16 years of age or older. Children under the age of 16 are not permitted at Sanoviv.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
We want to stay connected with our past guests, potential guests and provide you and your loved ones with the latest information to help you live a healthy lifestyle. Our health professionals will be writing about all areas of health including medical, nutrition, fitness, stress reduction, dental tips, and more. Get the latest on new programs therapies and diagnostics at Sanoviv. Small changes in lifestyle can make a huge difference in your individual health. Sign up today and share the newsletter with family, friends, and those who can benefit from the Sanoviv Experience.