Cancer Treatment Program
Advanced Care for Cancer
We recognize cancer as a severe degenerative disease. The Sanoviv Cancer Treatment Program is designed to address the root cause of the disease and provide healing support to your whole body. Our integrative approach uses the best of cutting-edge, science-based therapies and technology combined with nutrition, supplementation, detoxification, and natural medicine. We intend to add healthy, disease-free years to your life.
Sanoviv can help you understand cancer from a different perspective: one of hope, care, and respect. This perspective includes options that make sense and ensure you’re a full partner in your healing. Even though cancer is a severe disease, it can often be overcome. Your team of doctors, nutritionists, specialists, psychologists, biological dentists, chiropractors, imaging technicians, fitness experts, and spa therapists is ready for the challenge to help you achieve excellent health and healing.
At Sanoviv, we believe in a balanced approach to cancer therapies. We use a natural approach to promote healing by supporting the body’s defense systems whenever possible. Using an integrative, whole-body approach, our practitioners draw from the best of alternative, complementary, and conventional therapies. Many of our natural and biological therapies have their roots in Europe, where they have been practiced for many decades.
Our most important mission as a world-class cancer treatment hospital is improving your health. Sanoviv’s ongoing scientific research and development contribute to an advanced understanding of each patient’s unique prognosis and offer an individualized approach for each patient. Advanced screening techniques, localized therapies, and systemic immunotherapies, in addition to the availability of many specifically targeted treatments, have reduced cancer mortality and improved outcomes.
Sanoviv is committed to elevating the standard of cancer treatment by providing:
- Highly trained medical doctors (MDs), skilled in Functional Medicine and alternative cancer care
- An on-site, staff oncologist who oversees all treatments, focusing on immunotherapy
- An integrative team approach, where all of our medical practitioners collaborate to select treatment priorities
- A surgical oncologist who performs most surgeries in our on-site operating suite
- Continuous cancer research and education for the most up-to-date cancer information
- Evidence-based treatment programs consistent with established guidelines
- Options for genetic assessment, counseling, and palliative care services
- An unparalleled collection of state-of-the-art diagnostics, equipment, and treatments
- Patient-centered psychology services to help with the stress of illness
- Follow-up care by phone and email through our Aftercare Department for one year
Customized Program May Include:
- Laboratory Tests (see list)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Imaging (Ultrasound, X-Ray, CT Scan)
- Chest X-ray
- Medical Consultations
- Specialist Consultations
- Nutrition Assessment & Consultations
- Psychology Consultation & Sessions
- Chiropractic Assessment & Follow-up
- Fitness Assessment & Individual Sessions
- Dental Evaluation with Panarex X-ray, Explanation of Results, and Neural Therapy
- Mind-Body Therapy Sessions
- Subclavian Catheter Placement (if indicated)
- Ozone Therapy
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
- T-Cell Modulation Therapy
- Dendritic Cell Therapy or Specific Antigen Therapy
- Whole-body Hyperthermia*
- Regional Hyperthermia*
- Colon Hydrotherapy**
- IV Vitamin C (not corn-derived)
- IV Chelation (EDTA)
- IV Nutrition Therapy
- IV Amygdalin (B-17)
- IV Carzilase Thiamin (Vitamin B1)
- Some Nutritional Supplements (as indicated)
- Bioenergetic Therapies (Rife, Ondamed, BEMER, and more)
- Max Pulse (HRV & Vessel Health Assessment)
- Bioimpedance Analysis (body composition)
- Morning Meditations
- Food Preparation Demonstrations
- Fitness Classes (stretching, rebounding, water fitness, yoga, and light strength as available)
- Lectures (nutrition, detox, breathing)
- Three Weeks Oceanfront Accommodations
- All Meals (whole food, gluten-free, dairy-free)
- 12 Months of Aftercare Support
*All rings and piercings must be removed before you can receive hyperthermia treatment. Please make sure these are removed before you arrive or can be easily removed before the procedure.
**Colon Hydrotherapy is not available for guests 65 and older, due to a higher risk of complications. Alternate detox therapies may be substituted, with the consent of your doctor.
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel (SMAC)
- Complete Blood Cout (CBC)
- C-Reactive Protein
- Glycated Hemoglobin (HbA1C)
- Urine and Stool Analysis
- Blood Type
- Vitamin D (25-hydroxy)
- Sedimentation Rate (ESR)
- Ferritin (iron)
- Immune Panel
- Tumor Markers
Some laboratory tests are repeated twice during the program.
- Swedish Massage
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Matrix Regeneration Therapy
- Parafango Treatments
- Seaweed and Fango Body Wraps
- Guided Infrared Sauna
Key Components of Cancer Care
- Immune Modulation
- Body Nutrient Restoration
What is Immunotherapy?
Immunotherapy refers to any treatment or therapy that works in conjunction with, or supports, the body’s own natural immune system. In contrast, some conventional approaches can weaken the body’s natural immune defenses. Immunotherapy has been an important component of cancer treatment for decades, but recent advances have shifted immunotherapy to the forefront of oncology. Today, immunotherapy has established itself as a critical pillar in cancer therapy. It has resulted in long-lasting, positive clinical responses in patients whose tumors were resistant to conventional anti-cancer therapies. Nonetheless, additional research is required to further optimize the existing immunotherapeutic approaches and also to assess new strategies in this emerging field with significant untapped potential.
Cancer immunotherapy has made great strides in improving clinical outcomes for some patients, and there is great hope that continued research efforts will enable even more patients to benefit in the future. Often, the tumor microenvironment produces immunosuppressive effects and induces a state of low oxygen concentration. Immunotherapies work directly to change this negative environment.
Immune modulation involves bringing the ratio of the different immune cells back into balance to enable the immune system to function correctly. Restoring healthy immune functions is especially important for those with cancer. Several immune regulating treatments are used including Immunoactive Transfer Factor, a very effective immune modulator peptide. This product is backed by 25 years of research.
Detoxification involves removal of harmful substances from our body which is continually confronted with toxins and optimizing the function of our detoxification systems. Toxins are found in the air we breathe, in the food we eat, in our clothes, in furniture and even in our mouth as dental toxins. In order to optimize the immune response and reduce side effects of treatment, the body needs to be free of heavy metals and toxins. At Sanoviv, you are in a completely toxinfree environment in order to optimize healing. A detox regimen including calcium EDTA and other biological substances may be used to help the body rid itself of toxins and improving metabolic function. Spa treatments and bioenergetic detox treatments can help the body be more receptive to therapies. Dental treatment may also be needed to eliminate additional sources of toxins.
We practice individualized medicine in a Functional Medicine model, you can find more about the most common health issues that we treat at Sanoviv here.
Contact a Health Advisor
If you feel that your specific health issue or area of interest does not fit into any of these areas, please contact us to speak with a friendly admissions person. They will be happy to answer your questions and provide information.
Therapies & Classes
At Sanoviv, we are pleased to offer an extensive array of proven therapies from around the world, from therapies, detoxification treatments, nutrition lectures, fitness classes and more.