Neurodegenerative diseases are characterized by the deterioration or loss of nerve cells. It is generally accepted that once the cells of the brain and spinal cord are damaged they are not easily regenerated. Our goal is to slow or stop the progression of disease, then help the body to repair and regenerate.
The three most common neurodegenerative diseases are:
- Alzheimer’s disease which is the most common form of dementia and is characterized by a steady loss of memory and other mental functions.
- Parkinson’s disease which is characterized by poor functioning of the neural circuits that control body movements and the most common symptom is tremors in a resting state. Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease are the most common neurological diseases in elderly people.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) which is a debilitating autoimmune disease affecting the nervous system and is most common in young people.
The loss of function of the nerve cells through inflammation can happen gradually over time with some cells dying off while others fail gradually because of deterioration.
Your two-week program includes:
- Laboratory Testing (see below*)
- Ultrasound (breast, abdomen, pelvis)
- Doppler Ultrasound ( As indicated by Doctor)
- Panarex (Dental X-ray)
- Microscopic Blood Analysis
- Vitamin C
- Hyperbaric Oxygen
- Medical Consults (daily)
- Ozone Therapy (As indicated by Doctor)
- Psychology Consult
- Dental Evaluation & explanation
- PC Protocol
- Transfer Factor
- Body Code
- Nutrition Assessment & Consults
- Fitness Assessment & Individual sessions
- Structural Assessment and Follow up Consults
- Bioenergetic Health Assessment & Therapies (6 per week)
- Colon Hydrotherapy (2 per week)
- Therapeutic SPA Treatments (6 per week )
- Daily Morning Meditations
- Food Preparation & Juicing Classes
- Fitness Classes (stretching, dance, yoga, water fitness, strength, stability ball) an
- Individualized Session
- Lectures (nutrition, detox, breathing)
- 14 Nights Accommodations, Oceanfront Room
- All Meals (organic, gluten & dairy-free)
- Supplement Package during your stay
- Support after you leave from our After Care program to smoothly integrate your new lifestyle changes into your daily life.
- Complete Blood Count (CBC) & Blood Type
- Blood Chemistry (SMAC)
- C-Reactive Protein & Homocysteine
- PSA (males) or Pap Smear (females)
- Vitamin D & Iodine Test
- Glycated Hemoglobin (HBA1C) & Insulin
- Heavy Metal Challenge
- Gluten Sensitivity Testing
- Male/Female Hormone Panel with DHEA
- Complete Thyroid Panel (with TPO antibodies)
This program features key therapies designed to assist with neurological health issues including:
Dental Diagnostics and TestingOral pathogens may be a root cause of neurological illness. Our biological dental assessment can assist in identifying problems in the oral cavity that may be contributing to illness. Specialized diagnostic tests, will determine whether dental toxicity due to mercury in amalgam fillings and other standard dental practices, such as root canals, may be contributing to neurological and other health issues.
Hyperbaric Oxygen (HBO)There is a wide variety of published research on HBO Therapy in acute and chronic neurological diseases and utilizing Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy to treat neurological conditions. Brain damage previously believed to be irreversible may in fact be reversed, offering new hope to those with a range of neurological illnesses.
IV EDTA ChelationIn addition to the effectiveness of intravenous EDTA chelation therapy in treating heavy metal toxicity, research has documented its benefits for Alzheimer’s disease and senile dementia, Lou Gehrig’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, cardiovascular disease, stroke, varicose veins, and other conditions involving an interruption in blood flow and diminished oxygen delivery.
IV OzoneThe application if intravenous ozone in our NeuroTherapy is called Major Autohemotherapy and has been shown to be effective in the treatment of neurological illness.
We practice individualized medicine in a Functional Medicine model, you can find more about the most common health issues that we treat at Sanoviv here.
Contact a Health Advisor
If you feel that your specific health issue or area of interest does not fit into any of these areas, please contact us to speak with a friendly admissions person. They will be happy to answer your questions and provide information.
Therapies & Classes
At Sanoviv, we are pleased to offer an extensive array of proven therapies from around the world, from therapies, detoxification treatments, nutrition lectures, fitness classes and more.