Coconut oil is of special interest because it possesses healing properties far beyond that of any other dietary oil and is extensively used in traditional medicine among Asian and Pacific populations. Pacific Islanders consider the following to be true:
- Attacks viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
- Attacks bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
- Attacks fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete’s foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
- The Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCFA) in Coconut Oil (please use organic only) have been found to be effective in killing lipid-coated viruses, such as Hepatitis C, HIV, Herpes, Stomatitis and cytomegalovirus. MCFA also kill lipid-coated bacteria as well as some fungi and parasites including Chlamydia trachomatis, Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Staphylococcus aureus, Helicobacter pylori, Candida albicans, and giardia.
- Coconut oil is also fabulous for your skin and scalp.
To include coconut oil in your daily life:
USE ONLY Organic, unrefined coconut oil. Refined, hyrdrogenated and over-processed coconut oil is not the same and can be very damaging to your health. Keep coconut oil in cool, dark storage – do not keep in a cabinet next to your stove.
- Use coconut oil in your shakes (2-3 teaspoons)
- Cook with coconut oil
- Coconut oil is great in salad dressing
- Great source of protein for vegetarians, vegans, and omnivores!
Brought to you by Sanoviv Medical Center – Health and Healing with Heart. Contact us today to learn how we can help you reach your optimal health. Join our supportive, 10,000+ strong community on Facebook: www.facebook.com/sanoviv