Raymundo González, DC
My journey started in 2006 in Mexico City, where I found a purpose to help people with a different concept in this times and with the pass of the years it’s getting stronger and stronger in Mexico. Coming from a family of healers, starting with my grandmother always serving the community, my aunts, uncles and cousins are all involved in the health environment and my father and brother Engineers, all this came well for me to became a Chiropractor.
I’m in love with the Philosophy of the body can heal from the inside out, above down. How the body cut talk to us, if you open to listen. With the power of the energy medicine that’s how started the one that I love Chiropractic.
I love to play football, surf to spend time with my family, see my sons grow and enjoy the company of my wife, she’s a Chiropractor also.
I’m so honor to be part of Sanoviv’s family, is the place where I can connect my soul and body, watch beautiful sunsets and remember that every day is a new different opportunity to lean from life.
- Currently Acupuncture
- Applied Kinesiology and Taping April 2013.
- Activator certification Intermeddle 22 de October del 2011 al 23 de October del 2011.
- Technological Institute of Monterrey, School of Medicine, “Multidisciplinary Management Symposium on Vertebral Column Pain”, November 7 and 8, 2008.
- Third Latin American Regional Chiropractic Seminar of the FLAQ. April 29 to May 1, 2010.
- Parker College of Chiropractic. “Analysis and Adjustments of Extremities” April 24 and 25, 2010.
- Exchange student Parker University – Ecatepec Valley State University, 2011.