Step by Step to becoming a Guest
1. Contact one of our friendly admissions coordinators by calling 1-800-Sanoviv or filling out a contact form on our website.
2. Discuss with your admission coordinator your health concerns and gather information about programs offered. If you are unsure of the program that is best for you, your admission coordinator can arrange for a medical phone consultation with our admission doctor. He will explain possible treatment options to help you determine what program is best for you.
3. When a program has been decided upon, your coordinator will send you a copy of the program and the cost.
4. When you are ready to book, your coordinator will need a date, some personal information and a credit card on which to charge your program cost (wire transfers are also welcome). If your arrival is more than 4 weeks away, $500 deposit is require to hold your reservation. This deposit is not refundable, but it is fully transferrable. If you need to change the date of your reservation, there is no change fee. All balances are due 30 days before arrival.
5. Arrange for your travel tickets from your hometown to San Diego California U.S.A. and notify your admission coordinator of your arrival and departure information
6. Sanoviv will pick you up and deliver you to and from various locations within the San Diego area, including the San Diego Airport, Amtrak Station Lobby, and North Entrance to the San Diego Convention Center, etc. We can also pick you up at a San Diego Hotel, if it is within approximately 2 miles of the airport. Ask your coordinator for a list of hotels which qualify for pickup.
7. You will be whisked across the border and delivered right to the Sanoviv Medical Institute doors
Prior to your visit, a Sanoviv representative will:
1. Send you a packet with forms to fill out and return confirming payment information,
Passport information, and travel information. Those on a medical program will also need to fill
out a detailed medical form.
2. Remind you of your travel documents for you and your companion.
3. Send you a confirmation of your reservation.
Our experienced admission coordinators will make your Visit to Sanoviv easy!