In today’s stressful world, people are pushing their health to the limits. Too little sleep, too much work, lack of exercise and poor quality food adds up to marginal performance and less than ideal health. Since this can be a perfect recipe for future health problems, people need to learn how slow down, relax effectively and build themselves up again. Sanoviv can provide the perfect environment and program to do this.
Our Rejuvenation program is a functional check up plus core treatments to help you regain your optimal health and performance, emphasizing rest, relaxation and detoxification.
This program is designed for people that feel burnt-out, or like they have lost a step or two and that do not have major health issues.
Our program includes:
- Blood tests for nutritional status, cardiovascular risks, and overall health
- Functional diagnostic assessments for overall inflammation, sleep apnea, heart rate variability
- Treatments will be designed to nourish and rejuvenate your body at a cellular level, helping it to be more resilient to oxidative/emotional stress, toxicity and overall health imbalances.
- A package of spa treatments that will help relax and detoxify.
Sanoviv’s Rejuvenation package is designed to give you rest and restore your vitality.
In your health team:
- Your Medical doctor will lead your medical treatment and coordinate all other treatments into your program.
- Your Psychologist will help you learn how to relax in an effective way, supporting your overall performance and health.
- Your Dentist will assess and treat any issues that could exacerbate your symptoms like gingivitis, abscesses, cavitations and heavy metal toxicity.
- Your Nutritionist will assess your diet and give you information on the role food will play in your healing
- Your Chiropractor will assess and treat any structural imbalances that might be contributing to your health issues.
- Your Fitness Expert will help you strengthen and exercise your body in a holistic way to support relaxation, detoxification and overall health.