Neurodegenerative diseases are characterized by the loss of nerve cells. It is generally accepted that once the cells of the brain and spinal cord are damaged they are not easily regenerated. The three most common neurodegenerative diseases are:
- Alzheimer's disease which is the most common form of dementia and is characterized by a steady loss of memory and other mental functions.
- Parkinson's disease which is characterized by poor functioning of the neural circuits that control body movements and the most common symptom is tremors in a resting state. Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease are the most common neurological diseases in elderly people.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) which is a debilitating autoimmune disease affecting the nervous system and is most common in young people.
The loss of function of the nerve cells through inflammation can happen gradually over time with some cells dying off while others fail gradually because of deterioration.
What makes Sanoviv different?
Our focus is finding and treating the root cause of inflammation and lack of oxygen that is causing DNA/cell degeneration. Our program is designed to maximize oxygenation to aid failing nerve cells and restore their function. This, with the combined effect of detoxifying and replenishing your system can restore your health and prolong your life.
Your assessment is done by a complete health team assigned to you including a medical doctor, a dentist, a psychologist, a chiropractor, a nutritionist and a fitness expert. We use both traditional and functional testing with state of the art equipment and proven tools to get the most pertinent and useful information.
Then, all the health professionals (not only the ones on your team) will meet and work together to integrate the information from the assessment and establish the treatment focus that will have the greatest chance of success for you.
You will receive a wide range of treatments, therapies and education services that will be focused on treating the root cause of your health issues.
Finally, you will receive a Home Program that will guide you on implementing these new changes in your daily life while you stay in contact with your health team through our After Care program.
Your three-week program includes:
- Blood and functional tests for nutritional status, cardiovascular risks, overall inflammation, sleep apnea, heart rate variability, etc.
- Professional assessments by a medical doctor, a dentist, a psychologist, chiropractor, nutritionist and fitness expert.
- Treatments include intravenous nutrition, colon hydrotherapy, biofeedback, energy rebalancing and pain treatments, and oxygenation with intravenous ozone and hyperbaric sessions.
- Focus on food as medicine.
- Fitness sessions focusing on coordination, balance and stretching.
- A package of Spa treatments
- A package of home-going nutraceuticals and six, 30-minute consultations for two months
- Support after you leave from our After Care program to smoothly integrate your new lifestyle changes into your daily life.
Sanoviv now offers CCSVI diagnosis and treatment for people living with Multiple Sclerosis.
For more information, please click here to Contact Us