Comprehensive Medical program
In an increasingly toxic world, we are usually exposed to pollution, pesticides and other contaminants. We also deal with lifestyle factors like an unhealthy diet, stress and a lack of sleep and exercise. This not only taxes our bodies but also our genes; as our genes try to deal with the onslaught of other unknown stimuli, to which our natural coping mechanisms can seem ineffective.
The combination of environment, genetics and lifestyle can be the perfect recipe for chronic disease. When these are out of balance, oxidative stress can diminish our ability to maintain health and vibrancy.
For this reason, we have developed the Sanoviv Medical program.
What makes Sanoviv different?
Our focus is finding and treating the root cause of oxidative stress that is a common denominator for all types of chronic illnesses.
Your assessment is done by a complete health team assigned to you including a medical doctor, a dentist, a psychologist, a chiropractor, a nutritionist and a fitness expert. We use both traditional and functional testing with state of the art equipment and proven tools to get the most pertinent and useful information.
Then, all the health professionals (not only the ones on your team) meet and work together to integrate all the information from the assessment and establish the treatment focus that will have the greatest chance of success for you.
You will receive a wide range of treatments, therapies and education services that will be focused on treating the root cause of your health issues.
Finally, you will receive a Home Program that will guide you on how to establish these new changes in your daily life while you stay in contact with your health team through our After Care program.
Your program can include:
- Blood tests for nutritional status, cardiovascular risks, and overall health
- Functional diagnostic assessments for overall inflammation like sleep apnea test, heart rate variability, Darkfield microscope test, etc.
- Ultrasound evaluation of abdomen and pelvis; also of the breast in women
- Professional assessments by a medical doctor, a dentist, a psychologist
- A metabolic and fitness evaluation
- Treatments include colon hydrotherapy, IV nutrition and oxygenation, energetic biofeedback, energy rebalancing and matrix cleansing to detoxify and revive your health and…
- A package of spa treatments
For more information, please Contact Us our Admissions department.