Cardiovascular disease refers to the class of diseases that involve the heart or blood vessels. This is the leading cause of mortality in the world (especially in western countries), accounting for 30% of deaths every year. A common denominator in cardiovascular disease is inflammation of endothelial cells. This can show up as hypertension, metabolic syndrome, heart failure, stroke and hypercholesterolemia, to name a few.
Because of this, Sanoviv has created the CardioHealth program, to restore health and promote prevention of these serious health issues.
What makes Sanoviv different?
We focus on finding and treating the root cause of inflammation. We deal with lifestyle and genetic factors that can predispose you for any of these diseases. Our main goal is to achieve a chemical and hemodynamic balance of the blood and teach you the tools for maintaining that balance for the rest of your life.
Your assessment is done by a complete health team assigned to you including a medical doctor, a dentist, a psychologist, a chiropractor, a nutritionist and a fitness expert. This will allow us to understand what genetic and lifestyle factors are contributing to this inflammation. We use both traditional and functional testing with state of the art equipment and proven tools to get the most pertinent and useful information.
Then, all the health professionals (not only the ones on your team) will meet and work together to integrate all the information from the assessment and establish the treatment focus that will have the greatest chance of success for you.
You will receive a wide range of treatments, therapies and education services that will be focused on treating the root cause of your health issues.
Finally, you will receive a Home Program that will guide you on how to establish these new changes in your daily life while you stay in contact with your health team through our After Care program.
A basic two week program includes:
- Assessments that can include blood and functional tests for nutritional status, cardiovascular risks, overall inflammation, sleep apnea and heart rate variability
- Imaging tests can include ultrasound of the abdomen and pelvis; ultrasound of the carotid, aorta and femoral arteries
- Professional assessments by a medical doctor, a dentist, a psychologist and a nutritionist
- A metabolic evaluation and individual sessions with a fitness expert
- Treatments include IV oxygenation and nutrition; colon hydrotherapy; biofeedback and energy rebalancing; and lymphatic/matrix cleansing
- A package of spa treatments
- A package of home-going Nutraceuticals
For more information, please Contact Us our Admissions department.