Hepatitis C Treatment
Conventional medicine has several available treatments for Hepatitis C, like anti-viral agents, interferon, and in the most advanced cases, liver transplants. The effectiveness of these can be limited, the potential side effects are serious and in some cases dangerous.
Far more is needed for you to recover to a vibrant health status. This is exactly what we offer.
Here is an overview of some of the most effective treatments we have found for Hepatitis C. Our objective is to promote liver function, clear the Hepatitis C virus from your body and support your detoxification pathways.
- Biological treatments: We have many biological treatments that can aid in the recovery from Hepatitis C. One is called Transfer Factor and it functions as a messenger supporting your immune system. Another is Tumor Necrosis Factor Beta which is a type of protein synthesized by activated lymphocytes. The lymphocytes then kill the virally-infected cells by rupturing cellular membranes which help to trigger the death of infected cells.
- Thymus extract: This is beneficial for treatment of Hepatitis C due to its immune modulation and stimulating effects. This can be administered systemically and/or orally for best results.
- Homotoxicology: This is the modern form of Homeopathy, widely used in Europe where research done with Hepatitis B and C patients revealed that this has the capacity to shorten the duration and frequency of the most important clinical and biochemical manifestations without any side effects.
- Food as medicine: Dietary adjustments are a major foundation for renewed health for Hepatitis C patients. Our nutrition department will teach you about the hidden dangers found in the Standard American Diet (SAD). They will tell you about the role that clean and pH-balanced drinking water plays in your healing, and also the right kind of food and supplements you will need.
- Ozone Therapy: This is an extracorporeal treatment of blood with ozone. Japanese, Russian and Scandinavian studies have reported on the benefits of this therapy in treating Hepatitis C.
- Ultra Violet Irradiation Therapy (UBIT). UBIT is a medical therapy where blood is exposed to Ultraviolet C light extracorporeally and then reintroduced. The UBIT treatment destroys or alters bacteria and viruses in the extracted blood. As the blood returns, the immune system will be stimulated to destroy the viruses and bacteria in the body.
- Nutritional Support: A specific regimen of flavonoids, anti-oxidants, minerals and herbal supplements will be used to support the liver function, to promote proper detoxification pathways, to lower inflammation of the liver and to protect the liver from the damage caused by free radicals.
We know that your stay at Sanoviv is only the beginning of your healing process. To support you on your way to recovery, at the end of your stay you will receive an individualized home program which you will incorporate as part of your daily lifestyle. We will continue to support your progress with our After Care program that will effortlessly coordinate any questions or comments you might have for your health team.
Sanoviv recommended program "Medical Program".
At Sanoviv each patient is treated as individual. Depending on the severity of your disease and your unique makeup other programs of diagnostics may be recommended. Please contact our Admissions Department for personal assistance.
To contact one of our doctors and learn how we can serve you, please Click Here