Alternative Breast Cancer Treatment
Breast Cancer is not a random misfortune in most cases. We now know that this is a multi-faceted disease, and there are various ways of fighting it. Conventional approaches such as chemotherapy and radiation cannot be used continually because of their high toxicity, and continual application could kill the person even before cancer would. The side effects of these treatments, such as immune suppression and secondary malnutrition, worsen the prognosis as cancer cells can then grow rapidly. This opens the door to an abundant field of alternative, holistic and integrative breast cancer treatment options at Sanoviv.
The pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries have failed to produce more than a handful of useful therapies for breast cancer, however, many people still assume that the only options for treating Breast Cancer are the mainstream therapies of surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy.
Our approach is unique as it combines holistic, alternative and integrative proven therapies that are usually not considered by conventional doctors for breast cancer.
Here is an overview of some of the most effective breast cancer treatments we have found for Cancer. Our objective is to support your own defenses, kill cancer cells, detoxify your body and improve your overall well being.
- One effective breast cancer treatment is to starve cancer cells of foods that will promote their multiplication. At Sanoviv we serve 100% organic food. Based on the principles of Traditional Chinese Medicine, we believe in using the energy in food to promote health and to help your body heal. Part of our program includes learning healthy eating habits and recognizing unhealthy eating and cooking patterns. This program is provided by professional certified Nutritionists.
- Immunotherapy is based on biological immune system modifiers/stimulators, medications and biological vaccine treatments. It provides an integrative treatment to modify, modulate and stimulate your body's regular immune system function and mechanisms, so that it can recognize and eliminate cancer cells.
- The detoxification pathways of the human body are a network of enzymes and enzyme systems; they help protect cells from reactive oxygen species such as free radicals. Enzymes work to detoxify a wide range of cancer-causing chemicals which may have implications in the reduction of cancer rates. Part of breast cancer is toxicity, therefore eliminating the exposure to toxins and encouraging the detoxification systems of the body to be at their best is a potent strategy for healing. Also, clinical trials in the use of enzyme therapy have shown that enzyme combinations can mitigate side effects from chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy, contributing to improvement in the patient's quality of life.
- Tumor hypoxia or lack of oxygen in tumor cells has proven to be a factor for poor prognosis in a cancer patient. Cancer cells cannot survive in an oxygenated environment. Oxygen therapy is an alternative or holistic cancer treatment used to help fight breast cancer cells and reduce side effects from conventional cancer treatments. Many researchers think lack of oxygen in our cells is one of the primary causes of cancer. An impressive variety of new ways to introduce oxygen into the body is emerging. Flooding cells with oxygen may retard the growth of cancer cells or even help to return them to normal and maintain healthy cells at their normal functioning level.
- Holistic and alternative cancer treatment has relied on nutrition and supplementation to aid in
healing cancer for years. At Sanoviv, nutraceutical supplementation provides essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants to improve nutritional deficiencies, fight free radicals, promote detoxification and support a effective biochemical balance in your body.
- Modern Homeopathy known as Homotoxicology offers a holistic cancer treatment to aid in the fight against breast cancer, as progressive deterioration of the body's own cleansing system leads to gradual compromise of the defensive mechanisms. Reversing this process will have great value in the fight against cancer cells, helping the body recapture its lost biological ability to compete against the invasive cells.
- Cancer is a disease of the mind, body, and spirit. A proactive, positive mind and spirit will help the breast cancer patient's fight against cancer. A constant pattern of anger, resentment and bitterness can put the body into a stressful environment. At Sanoviv you will learn from our integrative health care team how to promote a loving and forgiving mind, body and spirit, creating a positive physiological impact to your body through psychospiritual support.
- Exercise is also very important to aid blood circulation and oxygenation. Exercise programs are tailored to suit the individual's needs and abilities. Practices such as Yoga are very beneficial, as it has demonstrated mental and physical benefits for cancer patients in several medical studies.
- An overview of Sanoviv's breast cancer treatment also includes phytotherapy, thymic peptide therapy, probiotic therapy, blockade of adhesion molecules and hyperthermia, among other individualized medical treatments designed to restore the gastrointestinal, liver and lymphatic system, as well as the hormonal, circulatory, renal and immunological functions.
We know that your stay at Sanoviv is only the beginning of your healing process. At the end of your stay, in order to support you on your way to recovery, you will receive an individualized breast cancer treatment home program designed to be incorporated as part of your daily lifestyle. We will continue to support your progress with our After Care program that will effortlessly coordinate any questions or comments you might have for your health team.
Sanoviv's recommended program "Holistic Oncotherapy".
At Sanoviv each patient is treated as individual. Depending on the severity of your disease and your unique makeup other programs of diagnostics may be recommended. Please contact our Admissions Department for personal assistance.
Please Click Here to talk to one of our doctors and take charge of your breast cancer treatment with our expert's help.