1. - How can I become a patient at Sanoviv?The first step would be to fill out an online medical history form so we may evaluate your case and determine if you are a candidate and also to indicate which of our programs is the most suitable for your case. Once you complete the form our admissions representative will call you within 48 business hours to do follow up.
The second step is optional and consists of a medical phone consult with our admissions doctor who will explain possible treatment options with you. The admissions doctor will be the one to approve your admission. After having the approval of the admissions doctor you will be ready to book your reservation.
2. - How much notice time do I need to book a reservation?We recommend that you book a reservation at least two to three weeks before your desired arrival day.
If necessary, Sanoviv can usually accommodate immediate admissions, but advance notice permits your doctor to conduct a thorough review of your medical information.
3. - What do I need in order to book a reservation?Admissions will request a 500 USD deposit through a credit card. This deposit is non refundable, however you may reschedule as many times as you need. The price that you reserve with your deposit can usually be held for up to 6 months or as indicated by your admissions rep.
4. - Do you accept arrivals any day of the week?We have set specific arrival days for our various programs. For one week and dental programs, arrival day should be on Sunday. For two week programs, arrival day can be Sunday through Wednesday. For our Integrative Physical program, arrival can be Sunday through Wednesday.
5. - When do I need to pay in full for my program?Complete payment is required one week before arrival.
6. - What payments methods do you accept?We accept credit card (Visa, Master Card and Discover), bank's cashier's check and wire transfers only.
7. - Where is Sanoviv located?Sanoviv is located in Rosarito, Baja California, Mexico, approximately 60 minutes south of San Diego, California.
8. - Do you provide transportation?Sanoviv offers transportation to and from locations within the San Diego area, including the airport, bus station, train station, San Diego Convention Center, and specific San Diego hotels. Our shuttle hours are 8am to 1pm only.
9. - May I bring a friend or a family member with me?Yes. Patients are allowed to have one companion. A companion's fee is $100 USD per day. Companions share the room with the patient. Meals and clothing are included and companions have access to the pools, sauna and all of the classes we have available at Sanoviv.
10. - Do I need a passport to go to Mexico?USA and Canadian citizens will require a passport. Other nationalities are strongly advised to contact the Mexican consulate in their countries so they may be informed of the requirements to enter Mexico.
11. - Does Sanoviv take insurance?Sanoviv does not directly deal with insurance companies. Many insurance companies do not welcome billing/processing for medical services outside their own country. Here is an option you might wish to consider if you want your insurance company to reimburse you for some of the treatments you receive at Sanoviv:
Have a Third Party submit a claim to your Insurance Company.
Patients from around the world have used this option to reclaim some of their expenses at Sanoviv. Companies like this often translate your records, add medical coding, and file the claim to your insurance company. They follow up with your insurance company to make sure you are properly reimbursed, if possible. Most of these companies charge a percentage of your reimbursement and they are very easy to find by typing "insurance billing agency" into any search engine.
For guests from the USA we recommend American Medical Health Alliance. They offer a free call to estimate the amount of coverage your insurance company might provide for a Sanoviv Program. Their website is www.amhabilling.com , the USA telephone number is (281) 820 1900 / (800) 785 8765, the contact name is George Bedre, Jr and the email is George@amhabilling.com
This company is not associated with Sanoviv and Sanoviv does not receive a fee if you use their services.
If you find that your insurance company will provide reimbursement for services rendered at Sanoviv, please request the appropriate forms from the accounting department during your Sanoviv stay.
12. - Does Sanoviv offer financing to help me cover the cost of my program?At Sanoviv, we focus on what we do best – helping you achieve your optimal health. We do not have a lending license that would permit us to offer loans, nor do we have direct access to foundations or other grants, although we encourage you to research what may be available in your local area.
For guests from the USA we recommend MedLoan Finance at www.MedLoanFinance.com or call 1-800-504-4053. They offer interest-free loans, low repayment plans, and no pre-payment penalty. This company is not associated with Sanoviv and Sanoviv does not receive a fee for their services.
For guests from Canada, we recommend Medicard at
Choose your ideal terms from 6 months to 5 years. No application fee. Medicard will pay Sanoviv directly.
This company is not associated with Sanoviv and Sanoviv does not receive a fee for their services.