Graduated in the top of her class from Dental School of Autonomous University of Baja California, in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico. During her 19 years of solid dental experience, she has worked in private practice as well as in hospital settings. Her entire clinical practice has been focused on Holistic dentistry. She has worked extensively with patients that have presented with advanced chronic degenerative disease in coordination with physicians, psychologists, nutritionists and chiropractors and other therapists. She has received:
- Master’s degree in psychology utilizing Gestalt principles in their application for the holistic management of dental patients, supervisory roles in medicine, dental practice and personal growth.
- Certification as Functional Medicine Dentist
- Diploma in Buccal Bio Cybernetics.
- Certification in Ozone therapy
- Additional trainings, in biological dental approach by IAOBM, IFM, and Sleep medicine.
- Metal free dentistry and Safety amalgam removal.